Speaking and Listening offer a professional and flexible service to schools and nurseries in Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
Ideas of what I may be able to offer your setting include:
- Setting audits: how communication friendly is your setting?
- Whole setting training with objectives set by your staff
- Direct work with specific children you have concerns about
- Training on how to run language groups to help develop children’s language skills in a fun way
- Supporting you in differentiating between language delay and EAL
- Helping you to involve parents and carers in supporting their child’s communication development at home
- Support in setting IEPs
I offer local schools and nurseries the opportunity to commission Speech and Language Therapy time directly from me as an alternative to the NHS service or in addition to the support they already receive. I strongly believe every child deserves the opportunity to develop their communication skills to the best of their ability and that Speaking and Listening can help ensure every child reaches their full potential.
Qualified Elklan Independent Tutor
I am qualified Elklan Independent Tutor, please get in touch to find out when I am next running an Elklan course
Advantages of Speaking & Listening
- Continuity of service- you will only receive visits from your 1 allocated Speech and Language Therapist/ assistant
- Flexibility- I am able to be flexible and fit my visits around what works for you and your school
- Cost effective- you will only be charged for the time the Speech and Language Therapist spends in your school.
- Enthusiasm and passion- I am highly motivated and will strive to provide an outstanding service.
- Possible use of pupil premium funding with opportunities for evidence of impact.